|Course Name||DBA [ Doctor of Business Administration ]|
|Eligibility :||Master Degree|
|Duration :||4 Years|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission|
|Prospectus Application Form||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Admission Fees||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Entrance test Fees||Rs.1000/-|
|Semester Fees||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Total Semester||8 [4 Years]|
|Caution Money||Rs. 5,000/- (Refundable without interest after completion of the programme.)|
*** All payment are to be made only through DD [Demand Draft] ***
Contact Details :
- Prof. Moumita Dey – +91-9836461908
- Prof. Meghdoot Ghosh – +91-9830839124
- Prof. Surajit Das – +91-8240002761
- Prof. Debansu Chatterjee – +91-7686093490
- The Eligibility for the DBA program is MBA / PGDM or any other relevant PG degree / diploma in management approved by AICTE / UGC and as accepted by Lincoln University of College Malaysia
Objective / Module :
Provide students with the opportunity to learn the latest academic theories, concepts, techniques and applications with emphasis in teaching, research, practice in the field of concentration, and consulting.
Extend the knowledge, expertise and skill of students through the application of research to business problems and issues by including internships, teaching experiences, and special study projects as a part of the curriculum.
Develop the student’s ability to carry out independent research at an advanced level, and enhance their ability to deliver their ideas, research methodology and findings by means of formal presentations with critiques of their analytical, written, oral and media presentation skills in business, professional, and educational environments.
- After 2 years of research work the candidate will receive Fellow Program in Management (FPM) from Lincoln University College (LUC), Malaysia. They will be required to submit a thesis on their topic of enrollment/ registration with at-least 2 publications and 2 presentations.
- The final 2 years of study will make the scholar eligible to be recognized as the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), where they can affix “Dr.” before their name. Lincoln University College Malaysia is approved by AIU (Association of Indian Universities) https://www.aiu.ac.in/member.php (Serial No. 752, page 124).
- Both the Fellow Program and the DBA degree will be awarded by Lincoln University College Malaysia. For the DBA degree it is preferable to submit at least 2 publications and 2 presentations in any national or international seminar. It is mandatory to submit the plagiarism report for the award of fellow or degree. In Case of DBA, gettingFPM certification is must. Scholars are also requested to visit the university website for details (https://www.lincoln.edu.my/post_graduate/Doctor_of_Business_Administration)
- IMSCR though have no role and neither take any responsibility for admission or have no function in University related matters.
- Affiliated by Lincoln University College (Malaysia)
- Approved by AIU in India & MQA in Malaysia